Chart With Key Metrics Dashboard Widget
The block includes a Bubble chart and a legend.
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This block contains two groups:
- Group Main chart contains a standard Bubble chart element for displaying graphs
- Group Inner legend contains various text elements for displaying information about the chart
- Clone and replace, or hide the menufocus_template element depending on whether the the app needs to associate more actions with this table (e.g., Edit, Delete). For more information about how to best use menufocus_template within your application, please click here.
- Modify the text element data sources
- Update the color conditional statements on the shape elements to match the colors in the chart
- Update the data source for Line/BarChart
- Hide any UI elements that you are not using by unchecking the element's box for This element is visible on page load