Left-justified Profile Block
This is a fully responsive profile block with a left-justified profile content. Users can upload or remove their profile cover photos. This block also includes common profile UI components such as a status icon, star rating, icons with texts, metrics text, description text, labels, and an ellipsis menu. Use this block when you have a two-column page layout. This profile block works well in a page with multiple tabs.
When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- Group Main user profile_User has a data type of
User. The data source should be updated to
Current page's Userwhen you are creating a profile page. This will ensure that the user's profile info is dynamic. This group contains the following main components:
- Group Main cover photo includes the user's cover photo (Group Inner cover photo), profile picture (Image Profile pic), status indicator (Group Inner status), two buttons (Group Inner profile buttons), and an ellipsis menu (Group Main profile menu).
- Clicking on PictureUploader cover photo will allow the user to upload a profile cover photo.
- Clicking on Group Inner remove cover photo will remove the user's current profile cover photo.
- Clicking on menufocusgroup_user will open the profile menu. To edit the items in the menu, please go to the reusable element.
- Group Main top profile info includes the following UI components:
- Text elements for the user's name and handle
- A star rating reusable element (Group Collapsible rating and reviews)
- A multiline description text (Group Collapsible description text)
- Two icons with texts (Group Collapsible icon text)
- Two groups where you can display metrics and texts (Group Collapsible metrics)
- Labels to display tags such as user interests or skills (Group Collapsible labels)
- This block includes various PLACEHOLDER groups. You can resize these groups to add more elements to the main group. If you do modify the content of any of the groups above, please ensure no elements are overlapping as any overlapping elements will affect responsiveness.
- Update Group Main user profile_User's data source
Change the data source to Current page's user
- Hide UI components that you do not need. Any group names that include Collapsible can be hidden or shown.
- To hide a group, uncheck the box that says This element is visible on page load
- Update the data source of all text elements so that they are dynamic (e.g., current page user's username or description)
- Add conditional statements to Group Inner status
- Update star rating's data source. It can display any value between 0 to 5 (in 0.5 increments).
- Add workflows to Button Hire me and Button Message
- Go to menufocusgroup_user reusable element and update the menu options. Add workflows to Group option 1/2/3/4/5.