3-Column Text and Link Repeating Group
This block allows a user to view a list of things and to click on the ︙icon to edit or delete an item via a menu focus group.
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This module contains three main groups:
- Group Responsive left vertical padding and Group Responsive right vertical padding For responsiveness (please do not delete), this maintains the padding between the content and the outer parent group.
- Group Inner cell content_Dummy - If you add more elements to the group, please ensure that they are contained within this main content group.
- This block contains the menufocusgroup_template reusable element. This reusable element contains all the additional actions you can perform (e.g., edit data, delete data, and more).
- All data is displayed in RepeatingGroup Dummy
- Go to the page where you have added the module and update RepeatingGroup Dummy's data source
- Update the data source of the texts and links in the module.
- Remove Button Add or add a workflow to the button
- Open menufocusgroup_template and modify the type of content displayed in the reusable to be whatever object for which you want
- Under the elements tree, you can view the hidden menu options within the GroupFocusUser menu. Simply click on Group Option # and check or uncheck the settings for This element is visible on page load to show or hide a menu option.
- Update the workflows for when Group Option # is clicked
- Go to the page where you have added the module and in the Bubble Editor click on the Responsive tab next to UI Builder
- Using the ruler at the top (<-->), adjust the page width to the width that you want the column to hide at
- Click on the element or column you want to hide at that page width and check the settings for hide when parent width <= WIDTH