UI for displaying details about a thing. The left side of the block contains a section to display a photo (e.g., company logo or user profile). The right side contains a section to display description text and a button. No workflows are associated with this block.
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This block Group aboutGroup contains three main groups:
- Group Main header contains a title text and a hidden description text
- Group Main about tile contains the block's main content and ui components
- Group PLACEHOLDER - This is a placeholder group in the block. If you add more elements to the group, please resize this group and ensure it is not overlapping with any other elements.
- Update Image Profile pic's data source
- Update the data source of all text elements
- Add a workflow to Button Contact host or hide the button if not needed