Full Width Map with Directions Link
This is a fully-responsive block that includes a map element and a directions link. Clicking on the link will open google maps in a new tab for directions.
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This block Group fullWidthMapWithDirectons contains two main groups:
- Group Responsive left vertical padding and Group Responsive right vertical padding - For responsiveness (please do not delete)
- Group PLACEHOLDER - This is a placeholder group in the block. If you add more elements to the group, please resize this group and ensure it is not overlapping with any other elements.
Since this block uses the Google Maps API, you will need to generate an API key to continue using the service. Please follow the instructions below to generate an API key:
- Click on 'Get Started'
- Check the boxes for Maps, Places and Geocoding
- Create a new project (you can name it the app's name)
- Enable billing by adding a billing account (this will only be used if you exceed your allotment)
- Copy your API key and paste it in your app under Settings > General > Google Map API key
- Update the text element data sources
- Update Link Get directions data source
- Update Map Main's data source