Standard Repeating Group with Image
This fully responsive block includes a title, image, button, link, and description. No workflows are associated with this block.
When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This blocks contains three main groups:
- Group Responsive left vertical padding and Group Responsive right vertical padding For responsiveness (please do not delete), this maintains the padding between the content and the outer parent group.
- Group Inner cell hover_Dummy - If you add more elements to the group, please ensure that they are contained within this main content group.
- All data will be displayed in RepeatingGroup Dummy
- Go to the page where you have added the block and update RepeatingGroup Dummy's data source
- Update the data source of the image, texts, and link
- Remove Button Add or add a workflow to the button
- Remove any elements in the block that you do need and adjust the group height (there should be 40px padding at the bottom of the group).