2-Column Menu Tabs Page
Responsive layout for a two-column page with multiple tabs. This page is ideal for an account or settings page.
- When this page is added to your app, it will come with four main groups:
- Group Main This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- Group Tabs main This group contains all the tabs content groups.
- Blocks container 860 (do not rename)This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks on the page. Any new blocks should be added to this group.
- Group Side Portal Content This group contains all the menu navigation tabs. There are ten placeholder tabs that you can hide or show.
- This page comes with one popup:
- Popup Hidden Variables contains two groups:
- var - Website object This group stores the website object (e.g., app name, primary color, and etc.)
- var - dummy data A placeholder group in case you want to use any hidden variable groups later.
- var - tab url parameter - This group stores the tab name of which tab the current user is viewing
- var - show sidebar? - This group includes conditional statements on whether or not to show/hide Group Side Portal. The sidebar will be hidden when the current page width is less than or equal to 824.
- var - show tabs content groups? - This group includes conditional statements on whether or not to show/hide Group Tabs main. The tabs content group will be hidden when the current page width is less than or equal to 824.
- Show or hide any navigational menu tabs (e.g., Group Nav Tab 2 -) in the sidebar. To show a menu tab, check the box for This element is visible on page load.
- Within Group Side Portal Content, you will find various groups called Group Nav Tab 1, Group Nav Tab 2, Group Nav Tab 3, and etc. To customize these tabs, simply update the text data source in these groups to the names of your tabs.
Show or hide the menu tabs
Enter tab name as data source
- If you add more blocks to Blocks container 860 (do not rename), you will need to resize Group Main PLACEHOLDER so that it is not overlapping with any other elements (for responsiveness).
- In the new blocks, you will need to replicate the header responsive settings and workflows from Group Nav 1 Tab - Profile:
1) Copy Group responsive over and paste it to the block header
2) Copy conditional statements and workflow from Text profile to your block title
Copy conditional statements over
Copy workflows over
Doing the above will ensure that users can click on the block title on mobile to go back to the sidebar menu.
Mobile sidebar menu
- For each block in Blocks container 860 (do not rename), uncheck the box for This element is visible on page load and check the box for Collapse this element's height when hidden
- For each block, go to the Conditional tab and add a conditional statement for when to show the block: var - tab url parameter's text is Group Nav 7/8/9/10 or 11's tab's text then This group is visible