Use this to display a video on a page in a group (or convert it to a popup).
This is a fully-responsive block that includes a video element (YouTube or Vimeo), tags, title, and descriptions. No workflows are associated with this block.
When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This block contains three main groups:
- Group Responsive left vertical padding and Group Responsive right vertical padding For responsiveness (please do not delete), this maintains the padding between the content and the outer parent group.
- Group Inner inner video content - If you add more elements to the group, please ensure that they are contained within this main content group.
- Modify Video's video source (YouTube or Vimeo) and update the video ID field (it's usually the ID shown in the URL when watching this video on YouTube or Vimeo. It can be a dynamic ID:
- YouTube video ID is usually 12 characters long
- Vimeo video ID is usually 10 characters long
- Update the data source of the title text and description text
- Update the data source of Multidropdown
- Modify the choices style to dynamic or static based on your needs
- Remove any elements in the block that you do need and adjust the group height (there should be 40px padding at the bottom of the group).