Multi-Step Page With Progress Bar
Use this for non-editable onboarding and quiz pages with many steps.
This page includes a series of groups and a progress bar. Users can go back and forth between steps and see which step they are on via a dynamic progress bar. This page should be used for surveys or on-boarding walkthroughs.
- When this page is added to your app, it will come with two main groups:
- Group Multistep Forms contains the following:
- multistep_progressbar stores the user's current progress
- It references data from var - current step and var - total steps. You can modify the data source in the hidden variables popup
- Group Collapsible tab 1 includes a form with various inputs
- Group Collapsible tab 2 includes a one-column form
- Group Collapsible tab 3 includes an image, title text, and description text (ideal format for on-boarding screens)
- You should upload an SVG image
- Group Collapsible tab 4 includes a multi-select repeating group
- RepeatingGroup Dummy holds the data for the multi-select options (type Dummy). It also has a custom state on it for the user's list of selected options.
- Clicking on Group Main select option will add the Repeating Group's current option to the custom state list of
- Group Collapsible tab 5 includes a loading screen
- Group Collapsible tab 5 includes a confirmation screen with an icon, title text, and description text, and button
- Group Main buttons includes Button Back and Button Next
- Blocks container 860 (do not rename)This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks on the page. Any new blocks should be added to this group.
- FloatingGroup Bottom menu contains Button Back mobile and Button Next mobile
- The group is only visible when the current page width is less than or equal to 500
- This page comes with one popup:
- Popup Hidden Variables contains two groups:
- var - Website object This group stores the website object (e.g., app name, primary color, and etc.)
- var - dummy data A placeholder group in case you want to use any hidden variable groups later.
- var - current step This group stores the current step number (step the user is currently on)
- var - total steps This group stores the number of total steps in the process
- Clicking on Button Back and Button Back mobile will move the user to the previous step
- Clicking on Button Next and Button Next mobile will move the user to the next step
- Modify the data source of var - total steps
- [Optional] Remove Group Collapsible tab 1, Group Collapsible tab 2, Group Collapsible tab 3, Group Collapsible tab 4, Group Collapsible tab 5, or Group Collapsible tab 6.
- [Optional] Resize Blocks container 860 (do not rename) and add other blocks inside of it
- Make sure you update the condition statements on those blocks.
- Add workflow steps to Go to next process step and Go to previous process step custom workflows
- Add workflow to Button Go to portal
- Update the data source of RepeatingGroup Dummy in Group Collapsible tab 4
- Move FloatingGroup Bottom menu to the bottom of the page (make sure the bottom of the floating group is aligned with the bottom of the page).