Sidebar Profile Page
Use this for client / advisor portal pages or profile pages without images.
Responsive layout for a generic two-column profile page with tabs. Includes a sidebar with common UI components (title, text, icons, button, and tabs).
- When this page is added to your app, it will come with four main groups:
- Group Responsive page content This group contains the responsive settings for all content on the page.
- Blocks container 860 (do not rename) This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks on the page. Any new blocks should be added to this group.
- Group Inner side portal content This group contains additional UI components that you can customize.
- Group Inner sidebar tabs This group contains navigation tabs that you can customize.
- This page comes with one popup:
- Popup Hidden Variables contains two groups:
- var - Website object This group stores the website object (e.g., app name, primary color, and etc.)
- var - dummy data A placeholder group in case you want to use any hidden variable groups later.
- var - tab url parameter This group stores the tab name of which tab the current user is viewing
- var - sub url parameter This group stores the subtab name of which subtab the current user is viewing
- Remove or add additional UI components in Group Inner side portal content
- Resize Blocks container 860 (do not rename) and add other blocks inside of it
If you add more blocks, please resize Group PLACEHOLDER content so that it is not overlapping with any other elements (for responsiveness).
- Within Group Inner sidebar tabs, you will find various groups called Group Nav tab 1 -, Group Nav tab 2 -, Group Nav tab 3 -, and etc. To customize the tabs, simply update the text data source in these groups to the names of your tabs. Feel free to hide or unhide any of these groups depending on how many tabs you would need in your portal.
- How to hide tabs:
- Uncheck or check the box for "This element is visible on page load".
- How to rename tabs:
- Modify the text data source of the group tab element:
- Adding tabs:
- If you add more Group Nav tabs, please resize Group PLACEHOLDER sidebar so that it is not overlapping with any other elements (for responsiveness)
- For each block in Blocks container 860 (do not rename), uncheck the box for This element is visible on page load and check the box for Collapse this element's height when hidden
- For each block, go to the Conditional tab and add a conditional statement for when to show the block: var - tab url parameter's text is Group Nav 7/8/9/10 or 11's tab's text then This group is visible