Images with text overlays
- 1.Set up Image and Caption database objects which contain at least one Image field and one Text field respectively.
- 2.Save a user-entered Image and Caption in the database.
- 3.Set up a page where the image and caption will be drawn from URL parameters.
- 4.Send the user to APIFlash with the above page as a URL parameter, along with an API key, the page width, and the page height. It's recommended that you also use the parameters "delay=2" and "fresh=true" to make sure that the image loads properly.
- 1.In the demo app, the width and page height are detected using the Image Metadata plugin, which allows for the output images to be the same dimensions as the input images.