WebRTC solution for user-to-user video chat
There are several ways to integrate Tokbox, depending on the functionality the client is interested in.
For any approach, you'll first need to:
- 2.Ask the client to add you to their team:
Account Settings > User List > Add user > Developer permission
- 3.Accept the invite and log in
- 4.Create a project
Then the other steps depend on the approach chosen.
- 1.Select the option "video chat embed" upon creating the project
- 2.Specify the website URL (note: you can only specify one)
- 3.Copy the iframe code
- 4.Paste it into your Bubble application in an HTML element
- 5.Adjust width, height and scrolling (see example below)
- 6.Make sure the room parameter is unique for each video chat users will launch
Not tested yet.