Drag and Drop Repeating Group
This fully-responsive and fully-functional block contains a repeating group with draggable groups and droppable zones. Users can easily sort the list by dragging and dropping a group to a different location. Before adding this block to your app, please ensure you have added the Draggable Elements plugin first (Bubble editor > Plugins tab > + Add plugins > Add draggable elements by Bubble).
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This block Group DragAndDropRG contains a reusable element inside of it called new_draggablerg.
- This reusable element contains all of the logic and drag and drop UI for the block:
- DroppableGroup_dummy - This is the group that users can drag to a different location
- Dropzone - This is the group where users can drop the DroppableGroup_dummy (for order numbers after #2)
- DropArea - This is the group where users can drop the DroppableGroup_dummy (and move the dragged group to #1)
- All data is displayed in RepeatingGroup dummy (draggable)
- Remove or add workflow to Button Add
- Open the new_draggablerg reusable and update the data source of RepeatingGroup dummy (draggable)
- In the workflow tab, update the workflows in the custom workflow 'Move thing' and replace any Make changes to Dummy workflows to reference the appropriate data object in your app
- Update the data source of the display texts