Post Group with Upvoting UI
This is a fully responsive visual block with no workflows associated with it. It is ideal for displaying a post in a feed or a discussion board. It contains visual UI components for upvoting the post.
When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- Group postUpvoteComments This group contains all of the UI components for a post. RepeatingGroup Posts stores the data for these posts (you will have to change the repeating group data source as it is currently set to a placeholder dummy data source).
- Group Inner upvotes content This group contains the UI components for upvoting the post (no workflows associated).
- Group Inner post details This group contains the post title, creator info, description, and the attached post image.
- Group Inner post comment displays the total number of comments from the post. Please note that the UI for displaying the actual comments is not included in this block. However, you can add another block called Comments thread (with like and reply) below this block. You could make it a collapsible group that will only show when a user clicks on Group Inner post comment.
- Update the data source of RepeatingGroup Posts.
- Set up workflows for upvoting
- Clicking on Group Inner upvote button should upvote the post. Example workflow: When Group Inner upvote button is clicked and current post's user likes doesn't contain current user, then add current user to current post's user likes field.*
- Update Text upvote count's data source so it dynamically refers to the current post's upvote count (or user likes)*
- Update the text and image content in Group Inner post details
- You should make these dynamic and set it to current cell's post's title / creator / description / attached image.*
- Update the data source of Text Comment to dynamically refer to the current cell's post's # of comments (or user likes).*
*Please note that these conditionals and workflows will vary depending on how you have set up your database.