This is a reusable element that includes a focus group for applying filters to a repeating group. No workflows are associated with this module.
- This reusable contains Focus group:
Group Checkboxesare hidden by default. You can unhide them by checking the box for This element is visible on page load.
- This reusable will come with a
Popup Hidden Variables. For more information on how to use the
Popup Hidden Variables, click here.
var - Website object- This group stores the website object (e.g., app name, primary color, and etc.)
var - RepeatingGroup Categories- This repeating group will store the user's checked categories in
var - dummy- This is a placeholder group. You can store any data here by updating the type of content and data source of the group.
- Update the data source or add/remove any input elements in the focus group to fit your use case
- Add Custom States to the applyfilters reusable element so that the filters' values can be accessed from the parent page
- If you don't set up these custom states, the values from the inputs will not be accessible to the parent page - it won't be possible to use them to filter searches.
var - RepeatingGroup Categories'stype of content and data source