Toggle Tabs Page
Standard one column page layout where multiple blocks can be stacked on top of each other (they should not be overlapping). This page includes a tab-like UI component for showing and hiding blocks.
- When this page is added to your app, it will come with two main groups:
- Blocks container 860 (do not rename) This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks on the page. Any new blocks should be added to this group.
- Group Main toggle tabs This group contains the toggle tabs UI and logic.
- In the workflows tab, you will see a custom workflow called Navigate. This custom workflow has a parameter for
textand whenever you trigger this workflow you should past
Parent group's text.
- This page comes with one popup:
- Popup Hidden Variables contains two groups:
- var - Website object This group stores the website object (e.g., app name, primary color, and etc.)
- var - dummy data A placeholder group in case you want to use any hidden variable groups later.
- var - tab url parameter This group stores the toggle tab text (name) of the tab that the user is currently viewing.
- Remove (Group Nav 1 tab -, Group Nav 2 tab -, Group Nav 3 tab -, or Group Nav 4 tab -) or add additional toggle tabs
If you add additional tabs, please remember to update the group's text
- Resize Blocks container 860 (do not rename) and add other blocks inside of it
- By default, the blocks should be hidden on page load (uncheck the box for This element is visible on page load for each block)
- Check the box for Collapse this element's height when hidden
- To show or hide block, add conditional statements to each module:
- For the first block, add the conditional statement
- Group Nav 1 Tab's Text is var - tab url parameter's text then This element is visible
- For blocks after the first block, add the following conditional statement:
- Group Nav 2 Tab's Text is var - tab url parameter's textthen This element is visible
- Group Nav 3 Tab's Text is var - tab url parameter's textthen This element is visible
- and so on..