Grant access to your Plaid account
A Plaid account is needed to your users' access bank info in your Bubble app. This guide will show you how to set up your Plaid account for a new client and grant access to your Airdev developer so they can integrate your account with your app. If you already have a Plaid Account you can skip to step 4.
- 1.Visit https://dashboard.plaid.com/signup to create an account.
- 2.Fill out the form with your name, email address, and password.
- 3.Check your email for a confirmation link and click it to verify your account.
- 4.Log into your Plaid account. If you already have an account, create a new team using the dropdown in the top left
- 5.To add a team member, go to Team Settings, then Members, and add a "team member."
- 6.To get your API keys, go to Team Settings, then Keys.