Grant access to your Twilio account
A Twilio account is needed to send SMS in your bubble app. This guide will show you how to set up your Twilio account for a new client and grant access to your Airdev developer so they can integrate your account with your app. If you already have a Twilio Account you can skip to step 4.
- 2.Fill out the form with your name, email address, and password.
- 3.Check your email for a confirmation link and click it to verify your account.
- 4.Log into your Twilio account. Create a new account from https://www.twilio.com/console/projects/summary and title it properly with the Client's name. Fill in the required fields.
- 5.To add a team member, go to Account, then Manage Users, and add a new user. You can add the developer and client from here.
- 6.To get your API keys, go to account console dashboard, and scroll down to Account info. You will see the Account SID, Auth Token, and Phone number (for new accounts, click "Get a Twilio Phone number" from the dashboard)
Last modified 1mo ago