Use this to prompt a user to rate or review a product or service.
A popup with a star rating and input fields for submitting a rating or review.
The popup includes the following:
- Group Collapsible rating
- This group contains a star rating input where a user can click on one of the stars to submit a rating.
- The user's rating will be temporarily stored in Group inner rating_number which has a number data type.
- This group will be hidden when Group inner rating_number's data source is not empty (i.e., the user has selected a star rating).
- Group Collapsible feedback
- This group contains a multiline input for user feedback and two buttons.
- This group will be hidden when Group inner rating_number's data source is empty (i.e., the user hasn't selected a star rating yet).
- The popup can't be closed by pressing 'Esc'.
- Clicking on Button Not now or Button Send feedback will close the popup.
- Add a workflow on the page to show Popup ratingPopup
- In this workflow, before the show popup step, add a new workflow step to Reset Group inner rating_number (this will reset the popup to show Group Collapsible rating).
- Add a workflow to Button Send feedback
- For example, you may want to send an email or save the rating to the database