Use this to play a video in a popup.
A popup that displays a video.
This popup includes a Bubble video element. You can display a YouTube or Vimeo video. For more information, please read Bubble's reference on how to use this element.
- Modify Video's data source (YouTube or Vimeo) and update the
video IDfield (you can copy this from the ID shown in the URL when watching the video on YouTube or Vimeo).
- YouTube video ID is usually 12 characters long
- Vimeo video ID is usually 10 characters long
- Add a workflow on the page to show Popup videoPopup. In the same workflow, before the show popup action, add a workflow step to Display data in Popup videoPopup. In the workflow, enter the video ID in the
data to displayfield.
- On the workflow tab, add a new event, and select When a popup is closed, reset Popup videoPopup.
- Make sure your video on YouTube or Vimeo is not private
- In your Bubble editor > Settings tab > General tab > Under privacy & security, check your cookies settings for Do not set cookies on new visitors by default