View Profile Popup
Use this to display user or company profiles.
This popup is helpful for applications where a dedicated profile page isn't necessarily needed or in applications that allow users to preview profile information before navigating to a profile page.
You can also use it to display information about a company, product, or unique thing that has an image and/or cover photo.
If you are displaying a product within this popup, it's best to change the roundness on the profile picture from 360px to 12px so that the product image isn't cropped.
- This popup contains optional UI elements (e.g., Button Follow, Button Send Message, and Group Collapsible view full profile). You can hide these elements if users will only have the ability to view profile information.
- Clicking on Group close (details) will close the popup.
- Add a display data workflow that changes the data source of the Popup View profile to be the just-clicked User.
- By default, the data source is set to "Do a Search for Users: first item".
- Update the data source references for the label and description text elements.
- Hide any unneeded label and description elements by hiding the group which contains the label and the description text.