Centered Profile Block
This is a fully-responsive profile block with centered profile content. Users can upload or remove their profile cover photos. This block also includes common profile UI components such as a status icon, star rating, icons with texts, metrics text, description text, labels, and an ellipsis menu. Use this block for standalone profile pages.
When this block is added to your app, it will be placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- Group Main user profile_User This group has a data type of
User. This group contains the following main components:
- Group Main cover photo This group includes the user's cover photo (Group Inner cover photo), profile picture (Image Profile pic), status indicator (Group Inner status), and an ellipsis menu (Group Main profile menu).
- Clicking on PictureUploader cover photo will allow the user to upload a profile cover photo.
- Clicking on Group Inner remove cover photo will remove the user's current profile cover photo.
- Clicking on menufocusgroup_user will open the profile menu. To edit the items in the menu, please go to the reusable element.
- Group Collapsible top profile info This group includes text elements for the user's name and handle, a star rating reusable element (Group Main star rating), and two icons with texts (Group Inner icon content).
- Group Collapsible top profile metrics includes three groups where you can display metrics and texts (Group Main metrics).
- Group Inner bottom profile info includes two groups:
- A multiline text to display user bio (Group Collapsible description text)
- Labels to display tags such as user interests or skills (Group Collapsible labels)
- Group Collapsible bottom social includes four groups of icons with texts to display the user's social profiles.
- This block includes various PLACEHOLDER groups. You can resize these groups to add more elements to the groups. If you do modify the content of any of the groups above, please ensure no elements are overlapping as any overlapping elements will affect responsiveness.
- Update Group Main user profile_User's data source
- Hide UI components that you do not need. Any group names that include Collapsible can be hidden or shown.
- Update the data source of all text elements
- Add conditional statements to Group Inner status
- Update star rating's data source. It can take any value between 0 to 5 (in 0.5 increments).
- Go to menufocusgroup_user reusable element and update the menu options. Add workflows to Group option 1/2/3/4/5.