Comment on page
Standard Data Table (Repeating Group)
Use this to display data in a 4-column data table and for more complex data table UI (e.g. nested repeating groups)
This block allows a user to view a list of things in a data table format and apply additional filters to the list.
There is another version of this block built using a Table element instead of Bubble's Repeating Group element. You should use this Repeating Group version if you need a more complex data table UI (e.g. nested repeating groups or clicking on a row to expand more details below the row). If you're building a simple data table, then we recommend using the Table element version.
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a Group main content - Paste group on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This block contains three main groups:
- Group Inner tables header content This group contains the table column headers.
- RepeatingGroup text This repeating group that holds the main data that is displayed by the table. For demo purposes, we use Arbitrary Text as a data source. Click here to learn how to change the data source.
- This module contains the menufocus_template reusable element. This reusable element contains all the additional actions you can perform (e.g., edit data, delete data, and more)
- Update header text and the data source of the texts in the block
- Remove Button Add or add a workflow to the button
- Open menufocus_template and modify the type of content displayed in the reusable to be whatever data object for which you want