Comment on page
Advanced Form Popup
Use this for short forms that need multi-file or multi-image uploaders.
A popup that includes custom inputs such as multi-select checkboxes, multi-file and multi-image uploaders.
The block includes the following:
- Various bubble input elements (input, multi-line input, dropdown, date/time input, radio buttons, search box, and multi-dropdown)
- Four custom inputs:
- Group Inner multi-select options
- RepeatingGroup Options displays a list of options (set to dummy data for now)
- Group Inner single checkbox_yes / no
- Multi-file_uploader (reusable)
- Update the data source for all standard Bubble inputs
- Update the data source for RepeatingGroup Options and its associated workflows
- Clicking on Group Main select option will add the current option to a list of
selected optionson RepeatingGroup Options
- RepeatingGroup Options has a custom state
selected optionsof type
Dummy. Modify the custom state's type.
- Update Text Click to check this
- Group Inner single checkbox_yes / no has a
yes/nodata type. Clicking on the group will display "yes" in the group (check the box) or "no" in the group (uncheck the box)
- Add workflows to Button Cancel and Button Save changes
- Multi-file_uploader reusable element contains the following:
- Multi-file_fileuploader has a custom state of
list of files (type: file)
- HTML multiuploader style includes a code snippet that changesMulti-File_uploader files's color. You can modify the color by updating the HEX codes.
- Upload files (videos, images, and documents) with multi-file_uploader files
- RepeatingGroup uploaded files displays multi-file_uploader's list of files
- Clicking on Group Main delete file deletes a file
- Group Inner image_file contains an image with link preview, a document icon, and a video icon
- If needed, modify the conditional statement on Image file preview and add any additional file extension you might want to include. The default file extensions include:
- If needed, modify the conditional statement on Feathericon doc and add any additional final extension you might want to include. The default file extensions include:
- If needed, modify the conditional statement on Feathericon video and add any additional final extension you might want to include. The default file extensions include: