Search Bar Page
Use this when users won't usually filter the results.
Responsive layout for a generic search page with a search bar at the top. Includes common filter options in a focus group. No workflows are associated with this block.
- When this page is added to your app, it will come with two main groups:
- Blocks container 860 (do not rename) This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks on the page. Any new blocks should be added to this group.
- This group contains a group called Group Main search and filters. For more information on how to customize the search bar, please click here.
- This page comes with one popup:
- Popup Hidden Variables contains two groups:
- var - Website object This group stores the website object (e.g., app name, primary color, and etc.)
- var - dummy data A placeholder group in case you want to use any hidden variable groups later.
- var - page tab This group stores the name of the tab (of type
text) that the user is currently viewing.