3-Column Text and Link Repeating Group
This block allows a user to view a list of things and to click on the ︙icon to edit or delete an item via a menu focus group.
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This module contains three main groups:
- Group Responsive left vertical padding and Group Responsive right vertical padding For responsiveness (please do not delete), this maintains the padding between the content and the outer parent group.
- Group Inner cell content_Dummy - If you add more elements to the group, please ensure that they are contained within this main content group.
- This block contains the menufocus_template reusable element. This reusable element contains all the additional actions you can perform (e.g., edit data, delete data, and more).
- All data is displayed in RepeatingGroup Dummy
- Go to the page where you have added the module and update RepeatingGroup Dummy's data source
- Update the data source of the texts and links in the module.
- Remove Button Add or add a workflow to the button
- Open menufocus_template and modify the type of content displayed in the reusable to be whatever object for which you want
- Under the elements tree, you can view the hidden menu options within the GroupFocusUser menu. Simply click on Group Option # and check or uncheck the settings for This element is visible on page load to show or hide a menu option.
- Update the workflows for when Group Option # is clicked
- Go to the page where you have added the module and in the Bubble Editor click on the Responsive tab next to UI Builder
- Using the ruler at the top (<-->), adjust the page width to the width that you want the column to hide at
- Click on the element or column you want to hide at that page width and check the settings for hide when parent width <= WIDTH
You can further customize the data table by removing columns that you do not need. If you do edit the columns, please make sure that the header and data texts all align (start at the same x position), nothing is overlapping, and all the responsive settings for the header texts and data texts match exactly (hiding rule with, minimum width, maximum width, responsive alignment, and width).