List with Circular Progress Bar Repeating Group
This repeating group is helpful for applications where it is important to display and track the progress of specific operations. A few use cases include:
- To-do list (with subtasks)
When this block is added to your app, it will be placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- Group Circular progress bar rg This group contains all of the UI components for the list.
- Group Title Group with Button and Filters This is a customizable section that includes a title, dropdown, toggle tabs, description text, sort dropdown, filters, and a new button. For more information, please read the instructions here.
- All data is displayed in RepeatingGroup Dummy
- Group Main list tile includes the circular progress bar and text content
- Group PLACEHOLDER - Please resize this group if you add more elements to the group
- Update the data source of RepeatingGroup Dummy and update the text elements to reference current cell's data.
- There are a few things to note when updating the progress bar:
- First, select HTML circular progress bar and you'll see the following code (bolded text represents where you'll input dynamic data): <div class="progress-circle p10" width=> <span>10%</span> <div class="left-half-clipper"> <div class="first-50-bar"></div> <div class="value-bar"></div> </div> </div> There is also a conditional statement that looks a bit different: <div class="progress-circle over50 p10" width=> <span>10%</span> <div class="left-half-clipper"> <div class="first-50-bar"></div> <div class="value-bar"></div> </div> </div>
- Please reference your progress/percentage numbers following the examples below:
- Select HTML progress bar styling
- Replace the following colors everywhere in the code (find hex code and enter new values):
- 1 - completed progress: #0E65F0
- 2 - inner circle: #F9F9FA
- 3 - percentage text: #111827
- 4 - not completed progress: #BECDF9
- Once you've updated your progress bar colors, please perform a hard refresh by clicking (shift + command + r ).