Product Details Group With Progress Bar
This fully-responsive block includes tags, a button (with additional options in a menu focus group), and a progress bar. It is ideal for displaying a list of fields on an object. No workflows are associated with this block.
- When this block is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- Group listingDetailsWithButtonProgressBar contains three main groups:
- Group Main header - This group contains a title and a button reusable element called new_buttonwithmenufocusgroup. In the reusable element, clicking on Group More will toggle the menu focus group.
- Group Inner details content contains disabled multidropdown tags and a line of description text. You can add additional UI components to the group by resizing Group PLACEHOLDER 1. Please ensure the placeholder group is not overlapping with any other elements.
- Group Collapsible progress contains a title text, body text, and a progress bar. You can add additional UI components to the group by resizing Group PLACEHOLDER 2. Please ensure the placeholder group is not overlapping with any other elements.
- Go to new_buttonwithmenufocusgroup reusable element and add a workflow to Button Actions. Show or hide options groups in GroupFocus button. Add workflows to the options groups in the workflows tab.
- Update the data sources of text elements, multidropdowns, and the progress bar