Search Bar Group
This is a fully responsive block that includes a search bar with an input and a reusable called filters_template for applying filters. No workflows are associated with this block.
- When this module is added to a page, it is placed within a group called Blocks container 860 (do not rename) on the page. This group contains the responsive settings for all blocks.
- This block Group Main search filter contains two main groups:
- Group Inner search bar This group contains an input, clear input button, and filter options.
- Group PLACEHOLDER search This is a placeholder group. To add more content to the search bar, resize this group to make space. Please ensure that no elements are overlapping otherwise it would lead to responsiveness issues.
- Add the following workflow to the page (this removes the filter's circular background hover effect):
- When page is loaded, set state of filters_[object name]'s Remove background hover? to yes
- Modify the filter options in the reusable element for filters_template. Click here for more information.
- Add a search constraint to your repeating group on the page
Repeating group constraint references Input Search for something's value