Send Message Popup
This popup is helpful for the following uses cases:
- To send a message to a User
- To send a message to a company
- To request more information about a product or other unique thing
- To begin a customer support chat
- To display a form with any image elements at the top
If you are displaying a product within this popup, it's best to change the roundness on the profile picture from 360px to 12px so that the product image isn't cropped.
- This popup contains two inner groups, which are shown conditionally based on the var - step value. The var - step value is 1 by default and changes to 2 after the user clicks Button Send Message element to show the confirmation UI.
- Group Contact user - step 1
- This group contains the User profile and form elements to send a message
- Group Contact user - step 2
- This group shows a confirmation message that the message was successfully sent.
- Clicking on Group close (send message) or Button Cancel will close the popup.
- Add a display data action that changes the data source of the Popup Send message to be the just-clicked User.
- By default, the data source is set to "Do a Search for Users: first item".
- In that same workflow, make sure the var - step value is set to 1.
- This ensures that the Group Contact user - step 1 element is visible each time the popup is opened.
- Add any other inputs that your form will need.
- Hide or delete any inputs that may not be needed.