Toggle Tabs Popup
Tab-like UI component for showing and hiding groups and tabs in a popup.
This popup includes the following:
- Group Main tabs_text has a data source of type text. The tab that the user is currently viewing will be saved in this group.
- Group Nav 1 tab - holds tab 1's text name
- Clicking Button TAB ITEM 1 will display Group Nav 1 tab's text in Group Main tabs_text
- Group Nav 2 tab - holds tab 2's text name
- Clicking Button TAB ITEM 2 will display Group Nav 2 tab's text in Group Main tabs_text
- Clicking on Group close (toggle tabs popup), Button Cancel, and Button Save changes will close the popup
- RepeatingGroup Dummy displays a list of things
- Update the tab names in Group Nav 1 tab and Group Nav 2 tab. Resize Button Tab items 1 & 2 and the their parent groups accordingly.
- Add or remove elements in Group Main tab 1 content and Group Main tab 2 content
- Update the data source of RepeatingGroup Dummy
- Update the text elements and inputs data sources
- Add a workflow to Button Save changes
- Add a workflow on the page to show Popup toggleTabsPopup